Today was definitely a Monday 🙄 Despite getting off to a very rocky start and being super swamped all day, I managed to kick some serious ass today!
Thanks to insane traffic, I missed out on my morning workout BUT I made sure to go after work. I wasn’t letting another week slip me by. I got in a decent upper body workout…which was my first on my own post-op! Felt good to lift again and not feel crazy pain 🙂
My diet and macros were spot on! Here’s how the day shaped up:
Breakfast: my stomach was still iffy when I woke up so I didn’t push it.
- 1 rice cake with a tsp of pb
- Caramel latte protein coffee (with almond milk)
- 4 oz ground turkey
- 1 oz quinoa
- 2 oz string beans
- 1 mushroom, cut
- Oh yeah! Chocolate chip cookie dough bar
- Dark roast iced coffee with almond milk (Dunkin’)
- RX chocolate bar (pre-workout)
- Phormula1 chocolate shake (post-workout)
Dinner: it got super late so I made it as light…and delicious…as possible
- Salad made with chopped romaine lettuce, tbsp of toasted chick peas, 1/4 small avocado, 1 chopped turkey burger, and a sprinkle of cheese. No dressing 🙂
Have a good night everyone!