It’s been a while since I posted a recipe on here. One of the most common things I hear from clients & friends is that they have no time to make breakfast. This right here will solve all of your problems! I was never a breakfast person. Growing up, I hated it and as I got older I either didn’t have the time or I just wasn’t hungry. However, as I educated myself on nutrition and started to fix my metabolism, I realized just how important it is. Now…I can’t go without it! If any of that sounds like you, give this a shot. I promise you won’t regret it. Quick, easy, and delicious – you can thank me later 🙂
Makes 6 muffins (2 per serving)
- 5 egg whites + 1 whole egg
- Shredded cheese (I use cheddar)
- *Optional – spinach, mushrooms, kale, peppers, or any veggie you like*
- Chili Lime Seasoning (Trader Joe’s)
- Black Pepper
- Butter spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray your muffin cups with butter spray – make sure to use enough to coat each.
- Whisk together the egg & egg whites with seasoning & a splash of cold water.
- Add veggies, if desired, to each muffin cup.
- Pour egg mixture evenly into each muffin cup.
- Add a sprinkle of cheese to each.
- Place in the oven & bake for approx. 15 min, or until mostly settled. The eggs should be cooked but not firm.
- Take out of the oven and add a little more cheese, if desired. Let cool and refrigerate.
- When reheating, place in microwave for 15 seconds. Your eggs will be fluffy every time!